- Prepare accounting entries related to profit and loss & balance sheet statements which are necessary for monthly closing and costing & financial reports.
- Maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting system & control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare required tasks related to budget preparation, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents, asked by direct manager.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies after proper reconciliations of the related accounts
- Review & Revise all reports/statements received from internal offices and branches, when needed.
- Preparing checks and sending them to branches after checking relevant supporting documents.
- Review customs invoices and issue related checks and deliver them to the concerned requesting department.
- Enter all accounting and financial data on the company's automated financial systems to produce financial reports.
- Act with direct manager to prepare all requirements to complete audit tasks for internal and external auditors.
- Follow-up on company cars fuel consumption and reports.
- Follow up on annual & monthly registration books for medical insurance
Financial Modeling, Analysis& Valuation, Insurance, CA, External Audit, CIA