1. Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
2. Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
3. Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
4. Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies ’Picture of Success’ standards.
5. Conduct a minimum of 2 ‘work withs’ in the market on route per salesmen under his supervision on a monthly basis.
6. Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
7. Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
8. Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
9. Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of NADA products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
10. Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
Channel Program Management, channel strategy development, New Channels, High Networth Individuals, Channel Sales