- Prepare journal entries for monthly, quarterly, and annual close periods.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Close the income statement on monthly basis.
- Perform detailed income statement variance analysis.
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel.
- Enter data related to cash receipts and invoices into the system.
- Analyze cost of sales, selling and administrative expenses.
- Compare the actual budget against expenses.
- Prepare Cash payments/Cash receipts with their respective coding into the system
- Follow up on Zakat requirements.
- Follow up with internal auditors and Coordinate with external auditors
- Complete COA (Chart of Accounts) and GL (General Ledger) restructuring and mapping with the modules for upcoming Oracle implantation (This is the key work for the future strategy of the ERP migration)
- Handle and monitor the financials and GL parallel running for the current ERP and New ERP
- Variance analysis of financial results especially expenses to follow up with department heads on monthly basis for the reasons and action plan to control in future.
Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Analytical Skills, Thorough knowledge of accounting software, Excellent Computer Skills