- To ensure that all Nada Merchandising Directives are being adhered to, monitor Nada planograms, and initiate improvements if required.
- Have available an updated list of all outlets to be visited, their call cycles, and ensures Compliance thereof.
- To be aware of which Salesmen call on the designated outlets, and their delivery times.
- Is aware of which Sales Supervisors call on these outlets, and their call cycles.
- Is familiar with the names of the Branch Managers, and the relevant Departmental Heads.
- Should be aware of all ongoing and forthcoming promotional activities, and to plan accordingly to ensure successful implementation, execution, and follow up.
- Ensures that the Market Intelligence Reports are being completed timeously, and then forwarded to the Trade Marketing Supervisor.
- Should point of sale be available, ensure it is utilized and replaced at regular intervals so as not to have any unkempt point of sale at any outlet.
- Attend all scheduled afternoon Merchandiser Meetings.
- Monitor the advent of any new product launches from the opposition.
- Ensure that if Nada Coolers are in use in an outlet it is being properly maintained, merchandised and to ensure that the correct stock rotation procedures are being adhered to.
Good negotiating skills,Ability to communicate effectively,Driving License